Labour Law

Enter your email to subscribe for latest updates: Your Privacy is Priority

Want to Ask a Question?

Ask Craig any Question on Labour Law/Employment, whether your boss is making you work a bit too much or you've been wrongfully dismissed, Craig has the answer for you!

Subscribe via Email For Immediate Updates

Enter your email address:

A Collection of ALL Previous Content… Dig Deep ;-)

UIF – Unemployment Insurance Fund


If you have been dismissed after a hearing, do you have to go through the CCMA to cliam your UIF or do you go straight through to UIF department?


You need to collect a U19 claim form to be signed by your employer and then take the form to the Dept Of Labour to submit your UIF claim.

Helpful Resources … Dig Deep :)


Go ahead.. Speak your mind - We like that here. Oh and note that this isn´t a place to ask your question. You can do that on the ask your question page... Go FIGURE!.

:-[ (B) (^) (P) (@) (O) (D) :-S ;-( (C) (&) :-$ (E) (~) (K) (I) (L) (8) :-O (T) (G) (F) :-( (H) :-) (*) :-D (N) (Y) :-P (U) (W) ;-)

Advertise here for free